|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Safe n Sound Maxi Rider AHR Easy Adjust
Our Price :
Flat Rate Shipping : $4.95
* Easy Adjust Headrest - headrest can be adjusted whilst seat is installed, no need to remove from your vehicle. Pull up on the red lever to automatically re-position the shoulder straps. This means no need to unthread and rethread the harness, reducing the risk of installing incorrectly. The harness remains installed at all times.
* EZ-Buckle System retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding
* AHR Headrest features deeper side wings that shield and contain your child's head in a side impact crash
* Unique AHR (active head restraint) is designed to be adjusted as your child grows
* Deep side wings are EPS foam lined providing additional protection in side impact crash
* Grows with child, converting from a Forward Facing Seat with In-built Harness to a Booster Seat
* Store the In-built Harness and use a Booster Seat when the child's shouders reach the middle shoulder height marker (from approx. 4 years)
* In Booster seat mode use the exclusive Safe-n-Sound SLIDEGUARD clip to prevent slumping and the lap belt rising onto your child's abdomen
* In Booster seat mode the AHR Headrest features a sash guide which ensures that the sash part of the seat belt is across the shoulder correctly restrainting the occupant
* Protecta PLUS Harness compatible with exclusive Versa Tether connection (sold separately)
* Speakers in headrest for audio pleasure
* 2 position recline offers additional comfort for a sleeping child
* 2 rotating cup holders
* Pivoting arm rests provide further comfort
* Accessories include- reversible padded insert, shoulder pads & high back car seat messy mat
Narrow – Slimmer Design
* Our new Maxi Rider AHR Easy Adjust is 30mm slimmer for easier
* The slimmer width increases ability to configure with other seats.
* The internal width has not been modified, providing the same generous
Easy Adjust Headrest
* Pull up on the Red Easy Adjust lever to automatically re-position the
* No need to unthread and rethread through the slots of the shell,
reducing the risk of incorrect installation.
* The Harness remains installed at all times. Tuck the harness behind
the trim when your child has reached the middle height marker.
* Our new Maxi Rider AHR Easy Adjust is 80mm higher than our existing
Maxi Rider AHR accommodating older/taller children
* EZ-Buckle System retains the harness buckle in a forward position and
prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding.
* Aids in opening harness and placing child in the seat
* The Maxi Rider AHR Easy Adjust is easier for a parent to install.
The seatbelt can be threaded from the front of the seat as opposed
to threading from the back. Simply lift the trim end of the headrest and
lower the centre panel flap to reveal the seatbelt path.
Trim Design and Support Insert
* The Maxi Rider trim has been updated, the 5 colour variations include
Onyx, Slate Grey, Garnet, Caramel and Bluestone.
* Extra padding has been added to the insert to support a younger child.
This product has no related products.