Website and Online Marketing Company: Australian Website Development
The successful applicant will report directly to Sharni and will work alongside her for part of their working week. They will be responsible for driving store sales, maintaining relationships with customers, general team and store management as well as maintaining store merchandising and cleanliness. They will take control of the returns area of the business and will also be responsible for stock management and integrity. Once their products and procedures training has been completed they will then be trained in various administrative processes to help ease the workload. This will include fielding all emails, assisting in updating store processes, processing invoices, banking and payroll. Marketing and promotions planning (incl Facebook and Newsletter) will also be part of the role down the track.
Training will also be provided in the correct fitment of car restraints. This can be a hot and physically demanding task but is absolutely essential to our business model. On average our team will fit around 2-3 car restraints a day other bulky lifting is required also so good general health is needed.
The mix of retail management and admin responsibilities in this job make it quite unique and would be ideal for someone who aspires to run their own business one day as the range of skills that will be taught on the job are conducive to small business ownership.
We look forward to reading and responding to all applications. If you do have any specific questions about the job please feel free to email Sharni on email@example.com
PART TIME RETAIL MANAGER/ADMIN
Baby Bella Coffs Harbour have a unique position for a 2IC Retail Store Manager who would also be responsible for a defined set of administrative tasks. The role requires the following:
- Strong sales skills
- Promote and lead exceptional levels of customer service standards
- Motivate a team to consistently aim for the best result
- Desire to keep yourself busy and productive in an unsupervised environment
- Maintain stock integrity by accurately receiving stock, marking off invoices, entering stock into stock system, stickering and merchandising
- Assist in loss prevention including maintaining current returns paperwork and following up with suppliers
- Identify as a tech savvy individual who quickly and confidently uses new technology
- Suggest new products
- Track product performance
- Analysis sales and stock reports
- Perform whole store stock takes up to two times per year
- Previous experience with accounting and/or stock warehousing systems would be advantageous but not essential
- Become proficient in the correct fitment of child car restraints
- Proform conflict resolution skills
- This position does involve bulky lifting so good health is essential (a medical will be required as part of the screening process)
Successful applicant will start as a casual and progress into a part time position after a probation period
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:15pm
Saturday 9am – 2:15pm
Applications Close: 20/11/14. Application forms available from Baby Bella Coffs Harbour must be submitted with your Resume.